My world

My photo
Terrebonne, OR, United States
Well, let's see now, I married my High School Sweet-heart about 100 years ago! Together we raised 3 wonderful, interesting kids in Central Oregon: Heidi, Kelli, and Brian. We are Grandparents of seven very funny kids! Alex & Scarlet Nelson (Heidi's) , Jacoby, Boaz & Uriah Simonds (Kelli's) , Brooklynn & Bahn Klaus (Brian's). This blog is dedicated to my family, Read about the goings on, keep updated with the kids and Grand kids. There are 2 pages so be sure and view my older posts! Happy Reading! Hope you enjoy it!

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Family Photo's July 25th













Last summer, we celebrated Monty's parents 60th wedding anniversary, was a great opportunity to have a family portrait taken. Hard to believe our family is so big and just started with Monty & I!



Kelli's Family: Lance, Kelli, Boaz & Jacoby & Uriah. (in Kelli's belly)











Brian's Family: Brian, Bonnie, Bahn & Brooklynn









Heidi's family: Alan, Scarlet, Heidi & Alex:
















Mel & Fay Klaus (married 60 years)!












No comments: